Fated To Love You - Ming Zhong Zu Ding Wo Ai Ni

Ya Ya Ya, this is an old school stories, when was it released again? 2008? I can't really remember but I was still studying back then. Is it a bit too late to post this? NOT AT ALL! Life is all about 2nd chance isn't it? teehee~* Anyway in relation to Autumn's Concerto, I decided to finish this drama. Yeah I kinda have a bad habit in leaving the drama that I watched half way through. There is nothing so particular about it, I just felt it's kinda childish so I thought 'blehh, lazy to continue'

Main Cast:

Summary:
A really unfashionable working class girl Chen Xin Yi has the desire to tie down her handsome boyfriend to be with her. Due to certain reasons, her boyfriend gets her to go on a love cruise and she started to ponder on how to lose her virginity and tie down her boyfriend. Xin Yi ended up taking cold medicine which made her drowsy and went into Ji Cun Xi's room. Cun Xi is the sole male heir to his family's company and has been in love with his girlfriend, Anna, for a long time. He planned to propose to Anna on the boat but she didn't turn up on the cruise. An island owner added drugs into Cun Xi's drink and Cun Xi became disorientated and returned to his own room. Xin Yi and Cun Xi end up having a one night stand. Xin Yi later finds out that she's pregnant and Cun Xi's grandmother forces them to get married. Will a couple forced to marry for the sake of their unborn child find love with each other? 

As I'm loving and impressed by AC, I found out that AC is ONLY a second best rated TW drama, so who is FIRST? And guess what, it is FATED TO LOVE YOU! I'm shocked and decided to watch it while thinking "Seriously? Better than AC? Hmm..I couldn't say I love the plot, the story, but it's the funniest TW drama EVER. Yes I get crazy all the time when I am watching drama, I would laugh distinctively but for FTLY case, I laughed really loud like a mad cow. Besides the good laugh, I couldn't say anything else about this drama. I love how Ethan potray Chun Xi's character, very very very very ADORABLE! his face is so naturally funny! So if you, my readers love easy breezy funny relaxing dram, do watch this! I'm positive about you getting chill of the day. The story is okay - nothing big, more to unrealistic one. I skipped a lot coz I feel it's a lil boring. I wouldn't say Ethan is a good looking handsome man, but he is funny and cute and he act very well, esp when he decided to sign for the abortion, that is the only heart breaking moment in the whole plot. He looks like a lil lad, very natural. So I don't know why it was rated as the no. 1 TW drama, but I don't love it, and I don't hate it. Perhaps I am too old for this kinda of dreamy unrealistic drama but at least this drama doesn't make my heart bleed like all other dramas I've watched. I did not feel angered and I did not lost my few years of youth for a fed-up scenario. I won't go and say "WHAT THE F*** is wrong with you, don't you have brain to think, if someone doesn't love you, why would he give birth to your baby and raised it by working hard day and night" or "ALAMAK Go mi Nam! How could you leave him behind again and again" or I won't cry for a sad climax. Yeah so I'm pretty happy from the start till the end :)


Ps: I like Ethan since the series of "Green Forest, My Home". He is born as a natural seducer.
oh I think FTLY OST is kinda cute, I love it. Download it here.

Gong Xi Gong Xi,
Ladyck.

0 ♥muacks♥:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my silly blog :D

 
♥ ladyck ♥ © 2013